[Dailydrool] Me in da dunjun

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 16:55:31 PDT 2010

Dis Me da bad boy dat be in da da da dog house dunjun.  Momma
sez me gonna rot down here.  Me nebber gettin out.  Oh wooooeeee
is meeeeee!  Me cudn't hep it.  It were too inbiting an me mean dat litterly.
It were juss to gud not to take big bite den nudder bit and bigger chew on.
den it go pop and pop agin...a whole 4 times.  How could me resist?  Me noze
it were off limit but in me defesibe Momma shud no put it in her basket in da
midel ob da tebble.  Corse on da way me hab cuple nectareenz an spit da pits in
da baffroom floor dat Momma stept on... Me digress....

So dere it were in all it dawk plassic an rubbery bootty.  Hmmmm an it mitey
tastee too.  Den Momma her woked up.  Me were catched in da act!
Oh why cud me not walk away and let one ob da gurls hab it?  Me needin baled out
qwik...sum won pay off da judge an jury ob me OEBE peeps.  Oh...  me a gonner fur sure.

Head down singing da Dunjun Rotten Bloos.
Bazzle, OEBE ob Da Dog House Gang

Momma here.  Yes Bazzle would be in the dungeon if I had one.  I wheeled out of the bedroom
this morning to find my none to cheap air ankle brace with the air bladders chewed to pieces and
to many chewed up edges to be able to salvage.   So instead of being able to continue to strengthen
my ankle today, I am off my foot until I can get another one ordered in.  Grrrrrr.  I love that boy but
this morning I was ready to play an evil no novacaine dentist.