[Dailydrool] Inflatable E-Collar

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Sun Sep 19 17:03:18 PDT 2010

I just got an email from Best Friends General Store and they are now carrying an inflatable e-collar.  They are priced according to size, but the most expensive one is $33....and the $28 one should fit most Basset Hounds.  Here is the link.........

http://www.bestfriendsgeneralstore.com/dog_toy_products_p/BBLL/Large+BooBooLoon+Inflatable+E-Collar

I have purchased many things from BFGS in the past and they are very reliable and nice to deal with.

I'm probably going to buy 1 and put it away just in case I ever need it.  I had a soft e-collar when I had Gina, but sent it to someone and never got it back.  It's been so long that I don't even remember who it was.

Suz