[Dailydrool] Jade, Jasmin with Lilly and PW Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Sep 20 07:25:58 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good day all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade woofing in. My sister Jasmin and I got to practice our
nursing skills on the slave Johnathan, who was at home for a few days
with an upper respiratory tract infection. This happens from time to
time with all the dust and pollen around if the first Spring rains after
the dry winter are on the late side. The slave Johnathan was telling us
that the Jack Russell Mitzi, who was one of my brother Justin''s girl
friends is living on the pavement outside her house and a pittbull is
living inside the grounds outside with the humans living in their new
home. The animals have been left behind until the house which is up for
sale has been sold. The slave Johnathan said that arrangements seem to
have been made for them to be fed and watered and he goes past to give
Mitzi belly rubs and scratches and remove sand fleas with his fingers
quite often. He is hoping that the owners take the two to there new home
before the spring rain and thunder showers start. Mitzi is jealous of me
because I was always with the brother and she wanted him to her self.
Every time she sees me she wants to take me out and I just show
indifference so Mitzi would not be happy at our house. I f the worse
comes to the worst the slaves will ask Animal Control to look into the
pets housing arrangements. We are sending get well drool to Sir Tank's
mom person, Lilly, Isabelle and Maggie. We have asked the Bridge Angels
to help Mazzie with her issues.

We are also sending heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of
Abby who has gone to the bridge. We will ask our slaves to light a
candle in her memory.

Jade and Jasmin. We do not need any more girl hounds in our home.

Lilly and Justin ATB. We were privileged to see a most amazing sight;
the latest arrivals including Abby, arrived on a great big fluffy white
cloud blown gently by the Westerly Winds to the gates of the Bridge.

Slaves William and Johnathan.