[Dailydrool] this and that

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Sep 20 09:38:32 PDT 2010

The boyz are slinging quick healing drool to Arnie.  Hang in there!

Becky, I loved the pictures!  So many bellies, not enough hands. Hehehe

We are so sorry that Abby has made her journey to the bridge, take heart that she is once again a young and healthy hound. May she live forever in the magic of your memories.

Happy Calendar Day to Winston ATB, Otis and Nelly. Tell the momma that you need a special treat for your special day.

Jacquelynn, Loved the pictures of Pierre taking a swim.  Looked like he was having a blast.

Poor Bazzle, the boyz and I hope that you get out of the dungeon soon.   You really need to resist chewing on things that help the slaves get around, or things that are really important to them.  Not good idea to destroy those thingies, the slaves tend to get very irritable when these things are destroyed.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers

Colt & Ruger