[Dailydrool] this and that

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Thu Sep 16 15:13:27 PDT 2010

Hi, dis Sirius.  Yessaday I gotted a hole bag ob pig ears, only  missing
one or too.  i ate dem all and nobody new till dis mowning wen  momperson went
to get us a tweet and she found only a emty bag, on da doggie bed  dat say
sirius on it.  now i cant wead, ob course, so i tell her gus did  it, but
she nows gus cant eat so many ob dem.  it takes him nickzillion  minits to eat
won ob dem, dats wy i gwab it fwom him alla time.  today my  tummy kinda
emptied out onna yard.

but da news is, mom and dad going onna bake-ashun.  i not no wy dey  cant
take us iff dere's gonna be baking.  anyways, we gonna stay wif aunt
christine and her too boyz, too-legger boyz, dey fun.  i hope gus  behave.  he
still chews peeples hands and stuff.  i wanna hab good  time at auntie
christine, not hab twubble wif gus.  he still a buppie, eben  do he getting old for
dat stuff.

lub to da alaska gurlz and nellybelly.