[Dailydrool] cushing's disease - anyone have experience with homeopathic treatments?

Vanis, Nancy Nancy.Vanis at McKesson.com
Mon Sep 20 13:24:15 PDT 2010

It looks like one of my boys may have Cushing's disease. I do not have
any experience with the disease so I am doing some research on the web
for any possible homeopathic treatments and found several.  But they all
seem to have different components.  When I have looked up homeopathic
stuff before usually most (if not all) components were the same across
individual products, but for Cushing's that isn't the case. The list of
ingredients differ a lot from one product to another.  Have any
Drooler's tried herbal or homeopathic treatments with any success for
Cushing's?  If so, could you please send me the name of the product?   I
don't know for certain he has Cushing's (we are running the blood test
for it today), but I wanted to get a head start on looking at treatment
options or supplemental homeopathic treatments available so I can check
it out before meeting with the vet.  You can email offline if you
prefer.
Thank you!