[Dailydrool] Dere Jade an Jasmin

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 20 13:15:02 PDT 2010

Dere Jade an Jasmin - us gurlz just wanted ta let you know dat we finks it
bees a gud fing dat you two is der wif Johnafan, it sounds like he gets
hisself inta messes an you gurlz has ta take care ob him.  First he gets
hisself squoshed behind da gate an now he bees sicky.  Fank gudness you is
both der ta take charge.  Dis a berry berry gud fing you do, we all knowz
dat da peeps be not too brite an needs lookin after.  Lub an kissies frum
Sister Gracie, Sister Holly da Dolly an Sister Anna.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net