[Dailydrool] kidney failure

Linda1annewhee at aol.com Linda1annewhee at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 08:36:14 PDT 2010

I have a pup that was given 6 months to live with kidney failure and that
was 3 years ago.  I have tons of information as to what I do and what I
have researched if you want it.  E mail me directly as there is a lot of
information I can share.  Also go to _k9KIDNEYS at yahoogroups.com_
(mailto:k9KIDNEYS at yahoogroups.com)  for a  wealth of information.  All depends on how far
the disease has progressed.  Sounds like your vet is using fluid therapy to
jump start them  By the way  my Betsy is doing just great but it is a lot of
work
                                                      Linda slave to Betsy,
Maggie and Daisy