[Dailydrool] To Sadee Maye

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Sep 20 14:28:33 PDT 2010

Colt pawing on the pawboard. My sweet Honeydew Melon, No toebone
grinding for you unless your toebones be like eagle talons, don't want
you to accidently gut me while we snuggling on the beach.  My sweet
little snuggle houndette, me so excited that you be moving closer to me.
We live in Fort Walton Beach, Pawnamaw City is about 1 - 1 1/2 hour
drive in the BUV from our ASTT compound.  It almost drool slinging
distance! We are hoping that Dad get orders back here to Hurbbie Field.
That is where momma works in her hound supporting job. Orders drop is
next month so toebones crossed, paws put together and headbones bowed in
a little prayer that Dad gets orders back home. Ruger and I don't want
to move!  We love all of our Aunties that take care of us when mom has
to work late. We go flat basset if daddy says we moving and chant "HeLL
No We Won't Go!"  So when does the brown truck arrive to deliver the
love of me little life? SSSMMMOOOCHes, Colt.