[Dailydrool] Dawg talking...and other stuff

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 15:28:26 PDT 2010

 My deewest Arfur,
Dis is your gurlfurend Daisybewwe who hab not seed u sincd Memorial Day wen ur Momma hab da picanic at ur hawse.  I am missin' runnin' wif you an' Vito and ur foster sister Lady - who I be a bit jellus ob, to tell da troof. Yes, I run an' run an' run at da doggie pawk near my hawse - but I trooly doose miss u, my handsome houndie guy.  Sigh...

Anyroo, I don' tawk much; just grrrrr at Dozie wen he gets too up close and pawsonal wif me.  He, on da udder paw, tawks all da time, 'speshully to Mamaslave.  He groans an' grunts and grumbels...yes he do, while he rubs he head on her leg.  Da ownliest time dat Dewiwah makes noise is wen her ears got da itchies and den her moans and grumbles until Mama puts da purple medicine in dem.  Duddy doesn't tawk much eeder, just growls at mememe when I try to share da cowch.  It's a hard life sumtimes.

Tell ur Momma dat we needs a pwaydate REEEEEEEEL soon, okay?

Lub and snooters,
Daisy Bewwe