[Dailydrool] Does your Basset Talk??

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 16:40:14 PDT 2010

Momma here. Do they talk to me?? Yep. The gang here speaks to me all the time. They also chat with each other, anyone that will listen, walks by the house, or dares come to the door. We have no loss of basset words here at Da Beach.
We also have the glare, the bump the leg, throw the paw, and the full body slam. If I am on the phone it is like a group of kids yelling MOM!! I talk back, answer all those moans and groans. My favorite is Elwoods "look" for me to clean the water bowl. He stands in front of it, looks at it and then me and back to the bowl.
I think I am just glad that I am the only one that understands what they say to me. Do they listen to what I say?? Fat chance.

Drool to all in need!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake