[Dailydrool] KOE

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Fri Sep 24 07:05:07 PDT 2010

Don't be frightened off the product by the price.  a lttle KOE goes a
LONG way.  It is mixed 1/4 ounce to a gallon of water, and at that
rate a gallon would last me longer that I will last.  I always got
the 8 oz. size which I gather is no longer available, but it also comes in
16 oz. now.

KOE can be used on anyghing as far as I can
tell.  Definately works in the laundry.  We use it on dog
bedding and on peple laundry the cats have used as a litter box.
Works great. Carpet?  no problem.  Concrete?
Ditto.

This stuff gets a 5 star rating from cbl.

crazy basset lady

MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please
take time to visit these websites: