[Dailydrool] Basset Olympics

Dianne chloehoundny at aol.com
Tue Sep 21 09:08:11 PDT 2010

The Basset Olympics are set for October 9th.  We need volunteers though.  Lots and lots of them to make it the event we've all come to know and love.

Also, we're doing an event at Mannetto Hill Animal Hospital in Plainview NY on October 17th.  They are allowing us to bring available dogs so if you're currently fostering and have no plans for the day contact me and I'll give you all the details.  It's sounds like it's going to be a fun event with contests (costume, owner look-a-likes etc), a training expo, food for humans and dogs, raffles, musical entertainment, and free grooming makeovers.

If you're available to volunteer (even for part of the event) at the Olympics also contact me.

Hoping to hear from everyone.

Dianne
Chloe and Daisy