[Dailydrool] Dere ain't no listenin herez

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Sep 21 11:24:35 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. I readin me droolz, see all dis chatter bout dooze dem doggie talk? Ob course we dooze. Now da real question is dooze dem peeps listen?  I tellz you liddel storie bout dat. It heppin todey.
Momma go on out lookie at dem wrecked cars, she come on home, she teke Brudder Jake an go on up to da wurkin room. Now it be real nice herez, da sun warm, da breeze ruffle me furcoat, an Momma leeb da back door cracked opin so Elder Clara kin go on out wif not habbin to use da doggie door like us normalz houndz. So Brudder Elwood teke liddel power nap rite dere on me sofa. Hmmmm. Bout da time I get me eyeballs all closed, I gitz dis whiff ob summfin aint rite. I go teke lookie. Dere it be rite dere in me food room. I run to da stairs and yell HEY OL WOOMAN ELDER CLARA LAY TURD IN DA KITCHEN. Dem aromas now a floatin down me hallwey, but da old wooman aint a floatin down dem stairs. Brudder Elwood needz air, I pass by da poop, run to me dog door, hop thru da hole like a big boy.
Den it heppin.
Nudder pile on da ramp and I just got me toebone pooped. My hebbinz whut Elder Clara been eatin, dis deescustin. It still steamin. And she drop turds allll da way cross da pateeooz.
I gib Momma nudder holler.
Momma---- I GOTZ ELDER CLARA DOG LOG IN ME TOEBONE. Dat should bring her a runnin. Brudder Elwood wait. An wait. An wait. Nuffin. She aint listtenin. I be a talkin like basset should, and Momma gotz dem earflaps closed.
Dis call fur whut dey say drastic manooberz.
I git on da couch, kick up me feet. Da offendin turd fall off rite where Momma sits. Score! Turd be gone.
Brudder Elwood dooze da talkin, Momma not a listenin.
Wanna bet who gonna git in troublez fur dis one??

Drool to all in need.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake