[Dailydrool] jUST ORDERED--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Sep 21 19:01:45 PDT 2010

Momma here. I just ordered the KOE from www.calvetsupply.com I got the 16oz--I think it was 13.99---they also sell the gallon size.(Or should I say the Clara size)--so we are going to give it a go. I looked back in the archives and seen Beckey's post that it can be used on carpet also.  I seen it on a couple of sites-but I needed to order some more of the sod boswellia, so bingo--its on the way. Can hardly wait to add to the steam cleaner and take away some doggie odor.
Thanks Becky for posting on this, I will do as you said and add to the steam cleaner tank.
Droolers helping droolers-just great!!

Drool to all in need---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,