[Dailydrool] KOE Order

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Sep 22 14:47:26 PDT 2010

So I also ordered the KOE as well as my supply of 2 bottles of SOD Boswellia
but I use KV vet as it ended up being much cheaper for the gallon size than
Cal Vet Supply even with the shipping and club member discount.

KV has the gallon size for $74.95 + $11.28 = $86.23
Cal vet was     89.99 + 11.52 =  $101.51 (You can $2 if you are a member)

I could have saved a total of about $3 on my whole order if I was a member of Cal Vet
but I know that I usually get my items within 2-3 days from KV so if I forget to order
they get here fast and come priority instead of ground.  If our regular UPS man (oh my
what a HOTTIE) is on vacation doG knows where the package is going or whose
package I am going to get.

I do have  questions on the KOE?  How long does the freshness last?  Has anyone
tried it in the laundry?  I am wondering if it will work on doggie beds?  I am actually
considering soaking the beds in a solution and hanging them to dry on the line.
(Actually my daughter will be doing that this weekend...Bwahahahaha)

Oh and before I forget....I was told that Natures Miracle actually sold their formula
to another company so they are now using a new formula.  That may explain why
I found that it was not working like it use to.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang