[Dailydrool] talking bassets

Alice Heidbreder aliceheidbreder at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 19:36:46 PDT 2010

Princess Maxine talks to me all the time. In the morning if I am running late getting her to her day camp group she will bark at me in a low bark and keep it up until I get up and dress and get her out the door. She to lets me know when she needs water, she will lay infront of her water bowl and look at the bowl and then back at me. She will keep this up until I fix her water. She will tell me what she wants and when. She just talks alot, she even tells me how her days was at day camp and which of the three boyfriends or girlfriends she played with for the day. She will talk to anyone who will listen to her.

Alice, handmaiden to Princess Maxine