[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Sep 21 19:43:21 PDT 2010

Finally got caught up on the drools again, and I see lots of drool is
needed.  First to Brenda and her stolen BUV.  That is the pits.   Had a car
stolen once and another time I went outside and found my car on blocks  with all
the tires stolen.  I hope you get it back soon and in one  piece.

Next it goes to Sandra and her Millie.  Kidney problems suck.  My  Charlie
had kidney problems and it did not stop him.  He had it for over a  year
before his legs gave out and he left for the bridge.  I hope Millie  ges over
the infection and goes on to give you many years of quality time  together.

Next it goes to Mazzie with her back problems.  I pray that something  can
be done for her to stop her biting and urination problem.  I wish I had
some suggestions to help, but I do not, so I can only pray for her and you that
 something can be done to help the poor girl.

Then serious prayers and drool going out to Cooper and his anal  cancer.
That is such  a frightening diagnosis.  I hope that he  can be operated on
and give you that extra year.

More drool and payers going out to Pam and Brudder Henry who is doing
poorly and has throat problems, possibly from a spider bite.  I have not  read
how he is doing and I hope it is a lot better.  I am sure it is very  scary
for Pam and also Henry.

Lastly drool for Abner and his penis problem.  Drool and prayers that  the
growth stops growing and he can get some relief from the problem.

Douglas and Ben the Devil Dog and Pw. Charlie  ATB