[Dailydrool] PBF Attacking Squirrel

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 16:11:19 PDT 2010

Bwahahahahahah,     heheheheheeh   hahahah   ok I am seriously trying to
restrain myself    bwahahahah   Ok I am up off the floor now,  ,  wait I have
to wipe away the tears first,  Ok  here we go,  first you need to  go out
and buy yourself   a good pair of running shoes,  PF  Flyers comes to mind,
I would probably purchase a good  armor plated  suit like the knights wore
back in the 18th century !  oh damn  this  is good  bwahahaha    crap, fell
off my chair,   sorry , I know I said I was going to be serious !  Ok  maybe
the  suite is a little extreme,  so forget the suit.   but really now  this
is the serious part,  go buy yourself a can of bee & hornet  spray,  the
foaming kind,  it should say on the can that it will shoot  20 feet, so when he
starts to come after you,  spray him and dont  stop,  it will scare the
hell out of him and then you can take out your  silver plated sword and you
have to run it through his HEART     bwahahahahaha   oh crap  , almost peed my
jeans !!!!!

Orrrrrrrrr   you can put a couple fire crackers in your pocket  and when
you see him coming down the tree or chasing after you light a fire  cracker
and that should chase him away  ! you will have to do this several  times to
deter him. or just call your local police or animal control officer and  tell
them you have a  " killer squirrel chasing you "  if it were me,  I would
just shoot the SOB !   the police here in Maumee would expect  that of me ,
depends on how popular you are with your local law  enforcement  officers
??????

Marlene    mommy to itchy Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie