[Dailydrool] Mr Pants

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 17:11:40 PDT 2010

Hey You Heppy Birfday!! Dats kool dat you beFORE. WHAT, Llewis? Ise writin
dis whatchu want?
Dat silly, he beFORE dat he age dat whut it meen.
How dat wrong? Youse aways tellin me Ise wrong I gettin tiret ob it, youse
nose?
Ok Ok so tell me.
Be4. He gone Be4. How dat mr smartypants.
(Not youse, Mr. Pants. My Brudder smartypants.)Oh All Rite.
HEPPY BIRFDAY SANTANA IT BE KOOL DAT YOU BE FOUR.

Dere you heppy now snotnosedliddelbrudder??? You roont it.
Roont.
ROOONT.

Leggo my eer, Llewis! Hey! I dint meen it leggo!

HYeppy Ow ow Birfdowday Santana!

Nigel,Llewis an Conley