[Dailydrool] Free classes

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 17:56:16 PDT 2010

 Dr. Beal is my friend & the behavior consultant who has helped me with
Spencer.  She's offering a class thru Free University that I think would be
worthwhile if anyone can attend.  Also, Dr. Sperlich is giving a class on
alternative therapies, she's our reg. vet & helped get my Hal back to
health.  Here's the info & email link below if you want to register.

Understanding Your Dog, Louisa Beal DVM

Sept. 29 (Monday) 6 – 8 pm cost: free.  Location: Lakewood WA

How can you best care for your dog at home?  When should you seek
professional help?  How can you find a pet professional you can trust?  Dr.
Louisa Beal is a veterinarian with a special interest in behavior and over
20 years of experience.  Bring your questions about behavior; diet, first
aid or any other topic related to your dog and if she can’t answer the
questions, she will point you in the right direction to someone who can.

Registration info: robyn at ubiquitousjourney.com

Alternative Medicine for Senior Pets, Liane Sperlich, DVM, Licensed
Veterinary Acupuncturist

Nov. 7 (Sunday) 3 – 5 pm cost: free.  Location: Tacoma WA

Will review alternative medicine approaches to geriatric pet care, as well
as nutritional recommendations, supplement review and exercise advice.

Registration info: robyn at ubiquitousjourney.com

vikki
spencer, sara sue, hal e bear
sebastian atb, natasha atb