[Dailydrool] bassets talking to us

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Wed Sep 22 19:42:26 PDT 2010

Our Zap is a talker of sorts. She sounds like she is mooing in combination
with a quiet howl. We are working on teaching her to say OOOOO OOOOH. She
almost has it down pat. (when she feels like it) When we talk back to her
she almost always answers back. She throws her head back with wild abandon,
and seems to enjoy our "conversations" ! Debbie and the Masterpiece Bassets
(she is on page seven of the PBF crew photographs,with all the other
Masterpiece Bassets, if you want to see her photo)