[Dailydrool] Miss Angela's new Casa di Diva

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Thu Sep 23 07:38:06 PDT 2010

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Things are settling into something near normalcy here at the
Casa and Miss Angela is exhibiting very little anxiety or stress.
There are still some workmen around doing finishing touches
to our renovations, but they all adore Angela and she looks
forward to seeing them.  She has begun to explore and climb
the new waterfall in the back yard.  Yesterday I looked out to
see her triumphantly surveying her domain from the very top
of the falls. She is also using the doggie door with facility, but
often stands by the door to see if I will get up and open it.  I
just tell her to go on out and she does.

Miss Angela's stay at Uncle Chris' while Bill went to Winfield
to camp, eat, drink and play music  was not to her liking.  She
definitely does not like being the third (gamma?) dog in the
pecking order.  Uncle Chris said that she whined a lot for no
apparent reason.  No reason, indeed!

None of the changes have had the slightest effect on her
appetite or eating routine.  They have disrupted our exercise
schedule, however, and we need to return to our normal
schedule of walks.  Between the heat and exhaustion from
the move, her personal trainer has been seriously lax in his
duties.

Drool to all in need.
Bill (recovering)
Angela (wuss!)