[Dailydrool] Alert! Alert! Squirrel attacks Navy base! (True story)

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 09:57:50 PDT 2010

The squirrel terrorist warning has been raised to RED!

This is a TRUE NEWS STORY from the Norfolk (VA) Examiner about a brazen
attack launched by a squirrel terrorist!

_Click  here: Squirrel leaves Navy base incommunicado - Norfolk Military
Affairs |  Examiner.com_
(http://www.examiner.com/military-affairs-in-norfolk/squirrel-leaves-navy-base-incommunicado)

Urgent!  Urgent!  Did you all read this, members of the Pacific  Basset
Feet?  Time to defend our Navy and our country!

Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB, both on the roster as guardian
angels to the PBF)