[Dailydrool] Alert! Alert! Squirrel attacks Navy base! (True story)

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Sep 23 14:10:53 PDT 2010

Dog House Gang repawting in.  CIC Bo we would like to suggest dat we are a
 needin to step up trainin mishuns on hoomans.  Dis news repawts proves dat they
 are still not seeing da skirrels fur da terrorist dey be.  We hab seen menny trainin
mishuns here by dem dang thangs runnin da lines an fryin dem self wile tryin to take
we lectric out.  Now dat dey figger it out an hit da big Naval weapon supply base.
Dis does not bode well.

We need to be teachin dem hoomans dat skirrels not all cute.  May me suggest we
show dem da latest intel pics of skirrels in combat gear an da sniper skirrels dat we
obtained?

Sadee Maye PBF, DHGP Ace Pilot ob da Blackhawk Chopper
Ready to take out some Terrorist Skirrels and Ra-Tailaban Terrorist

P.S  Bazzle OEBE is wunner if der enny new toys out der to put on we
chopper?