[Dailydrool] Alert! Alert! Squirrel attacks Navy base! (True story)

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Sep 23 19:33:04 PDT 2010

Oh My doG!!! ASTT Director has been notified.
Give me that pawboard ol'womenz, this is to dog impawtant for you to screw up. Ruger, ASTT Director woofing in:
We had a squirrel last summer blow up one of the transformers here just outside of our ASTT HQ compound.  Momma, Colt & I were outside in the front yard, heard this loud pop, looked around to see the squirrel still smoking, fall to the ground, and boy did it stink.  Knocked out power in the neighborhood for about 6-8 hours.  We thought it was a training accident, but now we see that it was a sucide bomber attempting to test taking out a transformer to a base. These squirrels have no value of life.  It is time to take them all out, before they go any further with their diabolical plans.

All ASTT teams are on a 3 ring alert. Meaning all ASTT members have 3 rings to answer the paw phone before answering "Where is my target, how do you want them taken out,  and I am on my way Chief"
CIC Bo, we are awaiting your orders.  ASTT, COWBOY UP! Ruger ASTT Director out.