[Dailydrool] This, That & ASTT message

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Sep 23 16:48:52 PDT 2010

We are so glad that Beckham is back home safe and sound with his family.  I
am sure that the Bridge's Rescue team had a paw in his safe return.

Dan's storey of Dumbo ATB and the water bowl made me laugh and remember how
my Shadow ATB used to tell us  that dinner was late.  She would pick up her
bowl and sling it into the sliding glass door.  Needless to say that her
dinner was very seldom late in fear that she would break the glass.

Bruce, Bassets on their own do some crazy things that will make you say
"what the he-" lol.  You and Sir Tank take good care of momperson and get
her back up and running at 100% soon.  Colt and Ruger will continue to sling
blood strengthening drool to her until she is fully recovered.special liver
jerky drool with lots of iron in it for her.  Also a little find a job,
hobby, or something that you like to do drool.  Most of us military folks
aren't used to sitting idle for very long.

Happy Birthday Santana and a virtual big smooshy hug from me and a snooter
bump from the boys.

Ruger woofing in: I suggest that we deploy an AST Team to take out the leafy
Danbury terrorist. I think that the Kentucky Team might be a good choice
since they have one of the highest numbers  of squirrel kills of any of the
ASTT's.  Either that or a PBF sniper.
On other ASTT news the Dog House Gang AST team has just returned from a
RECON mission and has uncovered an increase in the Squirrelistan threat. Ace
Pilot Sadee Maye and her gunner Bazzle have intel photos of squirrels in USA
desert camouflage uniforms, fully geared up with  body armor and weapons.
They also brought back photos of a squirrel sniper! Good work to the Dog
House Gang team!  CIC Bo it is time to step up on our seek and destroy
missions of the squirrelistans.  With this new intelligence report from the
DHG team it is just proof that they have grown stronger while they had us
knocked down with their Itchicyde deployments.  Time to dog up and attack
them with everything that we have!
Ruger Director of ASTT and Gulf Coast Team Leader.  "Colt, Cowboy up!"