[Dailydrool] Sometimes OEBEs are Heroes in Disguise

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 17:57:53 PDT 2010

I realized something today.  As upset as I was at Bazzle last weekend for destroying
my leg brace and the resulting funk I was in was all for nothing.   I actually feel guilty
now because in reality he did me a huge favor by destroying that piece of crapola.

Today I got the new braces in and the KOE!  The KOE is awesome and the first thing I
tried it on was the garbage bin outside which always reeks no matter what you do.  I added
just a bit to a squirt bottle ... Ahhh it and my front yard smell wonderful!!!!

Now for the brace.  OMD I LOVE IT.  Compared to the old one this one is Heaven!  I see some
special treats for Bazzle tonight.  Maybe even a little morning walkie in the a.m.  Bazzle has gone
from Dungeon Boy to Hero today.  Momma is thrilled because this means she can get
start giving Elder Clara a good challenge now.

So...I am So Sorry that I was angry at you Bazzle.  Momma Loves Her Boy!
Karen and Her Hero, Bazzle the Wonder OEBE