[Dailydrool] Dear Chumley One Year Old Happy Birthday

Michael Moore divlog at msn.com
Thu Sep 23 18:03:15 PDT 2010

Muldoon here.  Ahroo!  Congratulations on one year old.  Keep listening to your Uncle Alfie.  Mom, Dad and Ed Boy are good to have but they need more training and you have to continually reinforce what they do not know.  The Big Brown Truck will come eventually.  Until then keep up with your Bassetude Learning.  Now about that bird.  I am thirteen and came to my forever home when I was two.  I met Mom and Dadperson and their family who was Max who was a two year old Bullmastiff and Sculley who was a nine year old Basset and Max who was a thirty year old Amazon Double Yellow Head and his little brother Norton who was only ten.  The Big Brown Truck came the next day after I went over to the big crate that Max and Norton live in.  It is such a wonderful place and full of so many new smells.  My it was great.  And Max talks and said, 'Come here Sweety.  I love you.'  And Sculley did not say anything to me and neither did Muldoon and neither did Mom or Dad.  I put the snooter up there and MAX BIT MY SNOOTER.  HARD.  I BLEEDED.  AND IT HURT.  Mom was all prepared and cleaned me up and watched and loved me and I went over to the Vetperson to get my new forever home check up.  I told everyone at the Vetspital ABOUT MAX and everyone else, until I got home.  Nobody needed to tell me again. And Sculley said, that the Big Boy Brains will be here tomorrow.  I will give them to you.  Muldoon said, sorry.  He gets everyone except Dad.  Norton said, 'huh?  Whatsamatter?'
Watch out for the bird.  We all give him whatever he wants.  He at the top, except for Dad.  He likes Dad.  Muldoon out.