[Dailydrool] Squirrel Alert

Linda H dirtherm2 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 08:57:38 PDT 2010

Dewey here. Mommy has been telling me about all this squirrel stuff, an I gotta tell ya, it has been going on for a loooooooong time here. They be in training!

Several years ago, Mommy and friend be riding the BIG DOGS at the park and were on a trail and acorns started falling on them. And kept falling! The little varmints were up in the trees bombing them! Dis not new behavior, dis bombing stuff!

Dey be messing up food, too. Dey  keep stealing apples from our trees so mommy don't get any! They not keeping them, just recking them. Dey bites bits out of the apples, den leave them on the ground, all yuckied up. Mess up food supply for Basset Slaves!

I try to get them critters, but they fast. I needs help from you above ground searchers. I specialize in the underwater ones. Haven't had much luck lately, but still working on it.

Dewey on Duty

PS Mommy here. Mucho thanks to all who offered suggestions for Dewey's itchies. We are getting there. As much as I love autumn, I pray for frost!