[Dailydrool] 1 squirrel terror down!- Wilma reporting in

Wild Moon wildmoonfarm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 09:03:48 PDT 2010

Hello everyone this is wilma repawtin in. I'm new here in the Xavier house
but my non basset brethern were telling me terror tales of a house too long
without a basset here! It would seem the squirrels were quiet bold, pelting
my new chihuahua brother and kitty with nuts, jumping up and down and
chittering everytime they attempted to walk down THEIR sidewalk! The same
treatment for the humans, when mama got her new basset mobile they would run
along the top of it using it also as a landing strip to hurl from,
destroying bird feeders as well...Frank the chihuahua was terrified to walk
down the sidewalk, although pawsonerly i think chihuahuas sometimes just
find reasons to be terrified... he shivered violently as he relayed all this
to me. I being the new basset on the block had to take action! I waddled out
on that ol sidewalk and squinted high into the twee tops. I spotted them
demented squirrels and gave out my heartiest basset bark and subsequient
baying. I stomped and steamed about a good long time giving them what for!
Well lo and behold, our yard has been quiet as a mouse since, I think it
might have worked! Not one nut has been pelted and I didn't even have to get
violent! I will keep you informed but its been three whole days now and not
one nut or chitter heard!  Zebby, Frank, Wilma, Meow