[Dailydrool] Dear Grand Pooh-bah of Squirrelistan

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 12:46:50 PDT 2010

Dear Grand Pooh-bah of Squirrelistan,
We are a peace-loving breed who would rather snooter kiss than fight. However,
we must insist that your countrymen respect the sanctity of our borders and
refrain from entering basset territories. There must be no attacks on our
slaves, no sabotaging of the transformers which power our food cabinets, and no
sniping of hounds and slaves from treetops. There must be no invasion of our
homes and gnawing of the attics and eaves of our homes. In light of recent
reports, I am distrustful of your offer of peace. Prove to us that you
mean peace and we will consider your offer of truce. If provocations continue
from Squirrelistan, the Pacific Basset Feet will continue to use whatever means
required to preserve bassetdom. Bo, Commander in Chief of the Pacific Basset
Feet