[Dailydrool] rescues pupppys and terriers

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 13:36:18 PDT 2010

First off I totally don't understand the comment my boyfriend has a terrior
so we can't get a rescue...this makes no since at all..unless he has what I
call a Terrorer hehehe and even then an adult dog would stand a better
chance..

So I would like clarification on that comment...please

but for the puppys from a store or whatever..we got both our puppys from
rescue and neither of them suffered life altering situations before we got
them

we have Leonard who is Pete in floridas brother..yes they did start off in a
puppy mill and had fleas and less than good living conditions but Basset
Rescue of Florida saved them, nurtured them and found them super homes
(right GInny hehehehe)..Leonard doesnt know that the silver spoon that is in
his mouth wasnt born there..

and then there is Lexie (who could give your terrier a run for his money)
admittedly most rescues dont get to be born and weened at one of the best
and experienced breeder homes around the area..but Lexie did..she came to
rescue in her mommy and has never known anything but the best..being lucky
enough to land at her aunt sylvies home she was nurtured like a fine show
basset..and she has the additude to show for it hehehhehe

So purebred Basset Puppys are available...

but I degress..personally I think you can have a rescue whether your
boyfriend has a terrier or not..and I believe our dogs who leave us send us
clues to a new dog to get..they come in the stranges ways..in an email from
a friend or a visit to the humane society that you dont know why you
went...but someday your baby will send you one that jut tugs on your heart
and no matter how many times you close the email or leave the shelter you
cant get that face out of your mind..then you know its time and this is the
right hound

sometimes that happens the day our baby leaves us..sometimes in 6
weeks..sometimes a year...but it always happens if you leave yourself open
for the signs..