[Dailydrool] sad news

Lauraine Snelling tlsnelling at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 14:40:06 PDT 2010

I hate to put bad news on the drool, or anywhere else for that matter. We took
Chewey to a vet here in Minot. He has a swelling on his lower jaw. The vet said
tumor instead of bad tooth. He said tumors like this, osteo carcoma are usually
slow growing and to talk to our vet about palliative treatments. It isn't
bothering Chewey yet, but will be messy when large enough that the upper teeth
pierce it as it grows.

The surgery would have to remove part of the jaw.

so we will explore alternatives when we get home and medications.

eyes leaking again.

hugs and lubs to all,
Lauraine, Wayne and Sir Chewey ob de Mountains. Woofer ATB
 Lauraine Snelling
author of The Red River Series
Daughters of Blessing
One Perfect Day and more