[Dailydrool] ATT: Ruger Director of ASTT

Claudia O'Neil mouse1 at wk.net
Sat Sep 25 12:38:03 PDT 2010

Report:  this b sadie and winston woofing in from the kentucky headquarters of ASTT.  we seem to have the tree dwelling Squirrelistans on the run in our area.  we do need to thank the government of Kentucky for establishing a squirrelistan hunting season that is in full force right now.  and believe me, this is taken seriously here in Kentucky.  but neeed to alert everyhoundie about a new tactic and threat.  a subdivision of the RaTaliban is cropping up here and there lately.  we have dispatched two (2) of their friends that they deploy for searching new area.  these creatures are called moles ( that b what da mom said) and they stay mostly underground and u haf to dig them up.  u can see their tunnels all around the yard but they b sneaky and sumtimes hard tu find.  but we found dem and killed dem.  they be dum and have no intel to give.  so guys watch the ground under ur paws for these critters.  over and out.
Winston and Sadie  Astt Kentucky division