[Dailydrool] Calendar Day

Cyndi Grove cgrove at comcast.net
Sun Sep 26 06:41:40 PDT 2010

Hello Droolers..
Today is our calendar day and our Bassetmania all started back in 1996,  the day Buttons came into our life and was joined by Barney shortly thereafter...We have traveled a nickzillion miles since then to waddles, picnics and get togethers to see old friends from here to there and even across the pond and make new ones with all having one thing in common, the love of the breed.  Little did we know what was coming down the pike...all fun.....Buttons was known for wearing her hats and Barney was just a big love.....many basset would come and go in our house and Buttons ran the show....

We have been joined by Buddy, Jabip,Sara Lea and the new ones Becky Sue and Honey Bea!!!!!! you know you can not only have one Basset...All Rescue here....all have come with a story too....Buttons and Barney started this and we would not have it any other way..We love the breed ..
on A SAD NOTE HERE.......Our Buddy left us for the Rainbow Bridge on 9-14-10 loosing his battle with cancer..it has left us broken hearted here and he was the ultimate basset.  We would like to thank Melissa and Grandma Jo from Michigan Basset Rescue for allowing us to adopt Buddy and to Carol, foster mom, for letting him come to us.
Give em all an extra hugg cause you never know.
Cyndi and John.....
Buddy (the thermo nuclear puppy), Sara Lea, JaBip and Becky Sue with Buttons
always in our Hearts
Barney at the Bridge, Jassie at the Bridge
Cyndi and John Grove in NJ
Daily Drool 2005 Calendar April 07
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jcgrove/
http://home.comcast.net/~buttons/