[Dailydrool] chlorpheniramine Maleate (4 mg)

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Sun Sep 26 07:49:10 PDT 2010

Hi Barbie,

I read your question on the Drool -- it's "chlorpheniramine Maleate (4 mg)" and I gave it to Frank the Tank/Referee two times a day, one pill with his morning and his evening meals. Frank's breeder routinely gives it to one of her chronically itchy allergic bassets three times a day...he weighs about 55 lbs.

Hope that helps - be sure to get the 4mg size, I don't know what the dosage would be for any other strength...

Nancy, and Frank and Tina