[Dailydrool] RaTaliban

Linda H dirtherm2 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 26 09:10:52 PDT 2010

Dewey here.

I am soo glad you guys mentioned this. I had no idea that those  . . . those . . . . THINGS that I find in Mommy's garden are part of the conspiracy! I got some yesterday! Mommy thought I was just trolling for tomatoes, but I had  a nest of them! I gots them out and ATE them! Is it wrong to eat the enemy? I also digs up those tunnel things and try and get the big ones. Mostly I have to let my brudder, DeVille, who is a c at t but is okay anyway, get the big ones. He is allowed to stay out at night and get the ones that sneaks around in the dark. I help Mommy while she does a dance on the squishy parts of the lawn where I can smell 'em!

Getting a bit cold for the underwater critter eliminating, so I will switch to above ground for now.

Doing my part, Dewey