[Dailydrool] FW: Basset Butts - Check out Linking pets with homes

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun Sep 26 15:45:00 PDT 2010

Diane, John, their daughter and I went over to Tampa yesterday to
participate in a Pet Expo adoption event.  We didn't think any old ones
would get adopted,  mainly we go to bring awareness of the seniors, and hang
out with our Suncoast Basset Rescue buddies who go.  Diane just forwarded me
this clip of the event.
Val is in there, along with Duke,  a hound I am temp fostering for SBR.

BASSET BUTTS!

Here is the link to the story that the TV station was filming yesterday. The
beginning of it shows our beautiful basset butts! I wish they had mentioned
the organizations. Don't worry Wendie your butt isn't in it.
 Click
<http://www2.tbo.com/video/2010/sep/25/linking-pets-with-homes-51228/video-n
ews/> here: Linking pets with homes

wen and the Bounders