[Dailydrool] Announcement from the OEBE Chicagoland Regional HQ.

Heather Lessely heather.lessely at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 15:57:34 PDT 2010

Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy here! (This is my second posting of this info,
the first bounced because mom-slave has been having trouble getting to her
computer the last couple weeks - people!! )

Been a while, but we wanted to announce the arrival of the newest OEBE to be...

   Josephine Lessely Dalmasso was born last Wednesday. Mom-slave had been
getting really ginormous and wasn't much fun. Then she left and came home not so
fat but with the new pup. This Josie puppy smells funny and only has hair on her
head. She doesn't have a tail and has short ears. She gets carried everywhere
and always has to wear jackets. She doesn't bark, but makes a funny mewling
sound (Probert says he thinks she's a hairless cat, but the cats say no)

    Anyways, she's funny looking, but mommy and daddy seem really happy even
though they aren't getting much sleep. I'll keep trying to figure out what kind
of pup she is, but we are keeping her and we are trying to be gentle with her
because she is so tiny.

    In the meantime, we'll teach her OEBE ways and keep helping mom and dad
slave take care of her.

    Later dudes and drool to all in need.....

    Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy, Probert BABES Pugilist, Bailey Mackenzie
OEBE Evil Enchantress, Abbygail the bassetdor OEBE to be, and the cats Sparkey
and Bilbo

    With mom-slave Heather who is ecstatic about the birth of her daughter
Josie. And of course dad-slave Sean who is head over heels in love with this
little bundle....