[Dailydrool] Yearly Basset Events Help!?

Wild Moon wildmoonfarm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 09:46:10 PDT 2010

As many of you know, Myself and my dogs are about to set out to begin
fulltime traveling. I have decided one of the things I would like to do is
attend as many basset events as possible all over the country. Its part of a
bigger plan I'm working on....In the meantime, I was wondering if persons
would be so kind as to message me offlist of any basset waddles/bashes/other
events that take place and the prosed dates so I might begin to map out my
pathway around? Thank you everyone in advance! Zebby, Frank, Hagen, Wilma,
Meow