[Dailydrool] Fred update

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 10:25:59 PDT 2010

Drool for Rosie and her tummy surgery, Morse, and all the rest in need.

Mr. Fred is doing great here with us. He is eating better now that the choppers are fixed.  Only a couple of days left on the Baytril. He is gaining some weight and feeling stronger - less shaking in the back legs. I'm sure the Enacard is helping him feel better too.  It is funny when we go on walks - Zuma and Kahuna with lots of junk in the trunk (especially after the stay at Daphneyland) and little Fred with his skinny old man butt. I got a picture of the three boyz napping together on my bed this morning. It's a hound's life...

I'm still looking for a job, but the boyz are doing well.

Synthia, Zuma, Kahuna, and Fred (what a change in the last couple of weeks!)