[Dailydrool] brudder..chili is good food!

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Mon Sep 27 10:10:45 PDT 2010

yo budder, chili is good food!
let me tell you a little story...i like my chili!  i surprised my momma one day..i smelled those same terrific smells emanating from the kitchen...momma was in the dining room eating her bowl of chili & i just couldn't;'t help myself...so i jumped up on the counter, moved the lid off of the crock pot & dove into it.  done helped myself.

yup!  why wait for her to get up off of her butt to do it when i can just take care of things myself...this be one of those self-serve situations!  it was pretty damn good iffen i say so myself.  spicy but not to much...hot but not to bad.  after i finished i went & told momma..my compliments to the chef.

buster

yep..he did...he jumped onto the counter..moved the lid off the crock pot & scored himself some chili...spicy very hot (temp ) chili...chock full of jalapeno & beans.  & then he jumped down & came over to tell me all about it.  i got a little concerned when he came over & his nose has a ring of chili around it & went to investigate..he beat me into the kitchen & repeated his actions for me.  damn fool.

in case you are wondering...no digestive repercussions at all.  his gut is made of steel.  the only thing that has not agreed with him were target brand dog biscuits.  everything else he has consumed in his short lifetime seems to have agreed with him.

"you have brains in your head. you have feet in your shoes. you can steer yourself in any direction you choose."     dr. seuss

"Tater Takes a Trip" @  www.blurb.com   help support basset rescue & dog mountain...get a copy or 5!  see buster in his latest creative adventures!