[Dailydrool] ASTT Message

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Sep 27 10:06:58 PDT 2010

Ruger woofing in. Winston and Sadie great work on uncovering a new
division to the Squirrelistans and RaTaliban. We had heard of these
Moles from or Uncle Morgan up in Indiana. He is younger than Colt & I
but is our mommas  4 legged brother, and needs discipline. Anyhowl thank
you for confirming this new threat.  Excellent work from the KY STTS!
Gallgher go gentle on the slave.  We don't want to injure them to the
point of not being of any use to us. Like not being able to feed or walk
us. But keep up the good work. I have the utmost faith in you &
MacKenzie, protect the apples, protect the humans and by all means take
out the Squirrelistans, RaTaliban and now the moles.  Congratulations to
Patty da Krazy Kat for your RaTaliban kill! Excellent work, despite what
the momma says or does, the ASTT hounds are very proud of you. Bazzle
thank you for your report. I could tell you what Nikko is but then we'd
have to kill ya...just kidding, but seriously you don't have the COSMIC
Secret Clearance to know what Nikko is...we just say that he be one
elite kitty. You and Sadee keep up the Good work! Beware of the deer,
they have sharp hooves and antlers, both can cut a hound in half. At
this time we don't believe that they are a part of the Squirrelistans
evil band of varmints. If any other unit has more intel on the deers I
am all ears.  Belvedere, I will try to get a team up there to take care
of your squirrel issues ASAP, Colt & I would come up to take out the
varmints ourselves but Dad has us in some special tactics training,
maybe the NJ4 can deploy out to assist you? Dewey, you and Special Agent
DeVille keep up the good work against the enemies of a free basset
nation. For bassets or special agent cats it is not wrong for us to eat
our enemies. But for some reason the humans have weak stomachs and don't
want to know of our "dark sides".  To all the ASTT's and PBF members,
stay vigilant against the enemy! Strength, Courage, and Honor!
SemperFido! Ruger ASTT Director out.