[Dailydrool] Henry

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Tue Sep 28 01:21:45 PDT 2010

Maureen,

Maybe its in the name... my perm foster Henry is loony too.  You scruntchie
him all over.. (ie. the quick shifting back and forth of the basset body
skin by placing hands on either side of the rib cage just behind shoulders
.... and attempting to rotate the skin around his body as he stands ... and
you work your way back toward the butt alternating the whole way) .... and
its like winding him up to let him go batty....

My sister recently got her jollies, by doing the scruntchies in just one
spot... around his chest.....and not working back to the butt... when she
did so.... it only slightly started Henry ... and he did the little butt
wiggle like she'd started him shaking like he would when wet... but now it
was just the tail end finishing up...

:)  Will have to video both parts to show people..

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Katie
Wow!!! Do you want Henry for awhile so you can train him to be that
good????? He's 10 months old and is as nuts as he is sweet!