[Dailydrool] To Maureen

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 22:02:23 PDT 2010

Hi!  The funny thing is that I didn't train them to let me sleep in.
Sometimes I think that they are just tuned into us so much that they pick up
on things.  This just seemed to happen.

Another thing that I thought about tonight is that if I get up in the middle
of the night to go to the bathroom, they will all come in - one by one - and
when I tell them that it's still night-night time, they turned around and
make their way back to bed.  Silently.

Lilie is 8 and Daffodil is 3.  I think that they are simply doing their best
to be nice to me.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil (and Daisy the Yorkie)