[Dailydrool] To Maureen

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 10:33:27 PDT 2010

You are blessed!!! They sound like little Angels! Henry still has a ways to go yet. He's only 10 months old. He is soooooooooo sweet and totally puppy in every sense of the word!!!
I am learning to accept him for who HE is and not compare him to my last baby Simba, a bichon ATB,who was as refined as refined can be. Henry on the other hand is a real dog, nothing refined about him. HE kind of reminds me of myself in many ways.
Give the gang a kiss right on the mouth from me and Henry!
Have a blessed day,
Maureen