[Dailydrool] Morse's vet visit

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 03:07:07 PDT 2010

Uncle James the vet diagnosed some colitis type of problems that are now on
their way out - Morse's tummy still sounded grumbly and squidgy (!) and his temp
was at the high end of norm, but as it was felt that whatever it was had run its
course James decided to leave well alone.  And he felt at the back end and
although there was some stuff there the anal glands didnt need expressing.  What
did need expressing however was Morse's displeasure and he made a hell of a
racket!  However, all was well by the end of the consultation and Morse had
skritches from Uncle James, although I did notice he gave him a sidelong glance
at the same time as if he didnt quite trust him as much as before, lol. Just got
back from a nice dewy walk this morning where Morse managed to give me the slip
and I saw his stumpy back feet diving into the hedge looking for something dead
or deposited, no doubt, before I hauled him out backwards.
*Sigh*

Becky (quite a few £££ lighter now), Morse (smells of c at t turd) and Pumbaa ATB
(I was never this bad)