[Dailydrool] Morse and Stress

Kathy Kontrim oahiggins at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 08:32:22 PDT 2010

“I have googled Morse's symptoms and some say they point to 'stress'. Try as I
might, I cannot identify any stress in Morse's life. My life maybe, but not his!”

Becky,

We are so glad to hear that Morse is doing better.  I hope it wasn’t something he ate!  He is never going to be straight with you concerning any morsels he may have found outside.  He probably thinks you should stay out of his affairs as they pertain to outside hunts.

As far as stress, I had to laugh!  To heck with all the stress-relief tools and programs --Just visualize the life of a basset hound!  Eat, sleep, repeat – maybe a walk or a rawhide chew, then eat, sleep, repeat…  Of course, as you note, there is a person nearby that is not-so-not-stressed!!

It is a good thing they are such lovable lumps!!

All the best,
Kathy and Oliver