[Dailydrool] Rosie's making progress

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 09:44:47 PDT 2010

I went and visited Rosie on my lunch hour today.  She was wagging her tail and acting like she felt fine.  They said she ate breakfast this morning.  She's still on IV antibiotics, but she will get to go home after 4 this afternoon.  The vet said that string really did a number on her intestines.  There was rope burn on the inside walls of the intestines.  That just sounds so painful for my girl.  I went and bought an inflatable protective collar for her to wear so she won't chew her stitches.  They said she hasn't been chewing at the vet's office, but since I have to leave her at home during the day while I work, I don't want to be worrying about her chewing her stitches out.  And, the young lady will be crated when she's alone now, instead of being loose in the house since she's decided to eat things.

I was just glad to see her feeling better and happy!  It made my heart feel better. :)

Thanks for all the drool.  Keep it flowing!

Anita